STUDENT POSTER SESSION AND COMPETITION
Especially designed for students, this is a great opportunity to get industry input on student projects, as well as to gain exposure for students and programs conducting research in bioenergy and bioproducts.
Submittal deadline is September 5, 2022.
The International Bioenergy and Bioproducts Conference (IBBC) invites abstract submissions for technical posters to be included in the IBBC Poster Session.
Posters addressing the following topics are welcomed:
- Supply and Demand of Woody and Nonwoody Biomass
- Collecting, Harvesting and Preparation of Biomass
- Torrefaction and Wood Pellets
- Thermochemical and Biochemical Conversion Pathways
- Production of High Value Biochemicals and Bioproducts from Biomass
- Pilot Plant/Technology Demonstration -Case Studies
- Techno-Economic and Life Cycle Assessments of Biorefinery Pathways
- Policies & Initiatives for Advancing Biorefinery Projects
Students interested in presenting should email their abstract to Pat Stiede, [email protected], by September 5, 2022. Abstracts should be 1-2 paragraphs in length. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by September 15, 2022 and must provide a first draft of their presentation by September 29, 2022.
Registration fees are $106 for TAPPI student members and $175 for nonmembers. Click here for registration details.