Putting Your Health and Safety First
At all TAPPI face-to-face events, we will implement the health and safety practices as issued by state and local authorities including the venue and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the State of Georgia, as well as Hyatt's Cleanliness Commitment.
View this short video on TAPPI safety precautions
These are a few of the changes you can expect to see onsite at IBBC:
- Recommend six feet of social distancing
- Increased use of larger indoor spaces for relationship building functions, allowing for social distancing
- More frequent sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the hotel and at all food stations
- Food and beverage functions will have measures in place like serving attendants, plexiglass shields or individual meals, depending on the venue and participants
- Color-coded wristbands will be provided: Red = No contact; Yellow = Elbows only; Green = High Fives and Hand Shakes
Our thanks again for your ongoing support and we look forward to seeing you in person.
Check out these detailed links and videos full of information to keep you safe and healthy while in Atlanta at IBBC 2021 this November.
|Hyatt - Know Before You Go|