Biomanufacturing for a Sustainable World
IBBC offers attendees a comprehensive technical program focused on critical issues associated with biomass. Developed by industry professionals, IBBC peer-reviewed sessions are expert-led and include high-level discussion on key topics critical in today's current climate.
IBBC brings together experts from around the world that are interested in leveraging the knowledge and assets in the pulp and paper industry to produce fuel, energy, and chemicals from biomass.
Experience an expert-led, comprehensive technical conference on critical topics including:
• Lignin Recovery and New Products
• Bio-based Polymers, Chemicals and Products
• Innovative Technologies to Transform Biomass
• Leveraging Pulp Mill Assets
• Biomass Utilization and Sustainability Assessments
IBBC is co-located with
International Chemical Recovery Conference